Pages

1/6/12

From A Friend To A Friend

Thank you Allah.


For giving me friends that are willing to show me the path to obtain Your Nur and Hidayah
For giving me friends that have faith in me and those that I can trust
For giving me friends that are willing to correct me when I'm wrong
For giving me friends that taught me to firmly hold to your rope and never let it go
For giving me friends with the best mannerism and akhlak,


With such composure and hikmah
With great vision and ambition
With strong heart and wonderful mind


Never crossed my mind to be blessed with such wonderful people by my side
Tirelessly giving me lesson about life
I never deemed myself to be worthy for you guys to recognize me as one of your friend, let alone as a companion


Only due to His mercy that I'm able to be by your side dear brothers and sisters, and for that, I can never thank you enough oh Allah


Dear friends, I just learned an invaluable lesson today


that brotherhood is thicker than blood, as long as you hold onto the blessed path


Hence, as much as I appreciate my own life, I valued more the bond that we have between me and you


Regardless of anything that had happened, or is happening, or whatever that might happen later on in life, as long as I'm breathing, all that I ask from you is to allow me to be your brother under the shades of His throne, His majestic, His might, His glory


Those are just some thoughts that come up from the bottom of my heart, of this humble servant, that always failed to obey His order, that always forget to be thankful, and always shamelessly begging for His mercy when being tested with trials and tribulation


Sincerely


from a friend to a friend

No comments: